7. Februar 2017

16 out of 342



Maybe this brighten up your day a bit.





Dear everyone who is reading this.

Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow last week which means another 6 weeks of winter, if you believe in this. But according to the weather forecast it might actually be like that. It is getting colder again and the sun will come out rarely. This is why I thought you might enjoy some pictures of Venice that I took last year in summer. They might cheer you up a bit.

Enjoy!











Yes a lot of alleyway pictures but I am this is Venice, this city is basically alleyways, sea and buildings. I still hope though that you enjoyed those pictures!

You will hear from me tomorrow, until then

Take it easy cheesy 

SHARE:

Keine Kommentare

Kommentar veröffentlichen

© Awkward and Blind. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig